Toro 32" TimeCutter® SW3200 (74780)
Call for Price
With Smart Park™ Braking System
Now you can have your lawn tractor and your zero-turn mower too. Toro's innovative TimeCutter® SW lawn tractors are the perfect blend of both. You get the controls and side hill stability of a lawn tractor with the maneuverability and time savings of a zero-turn lawn mower. The TimeCutter® SW3200 32 inch Toro® 452cc Zero-Turn Riding Mower has a 1-blade mowing system under a 4 inch deep, top discharge deck design with convenient washout port. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. in height.
- Powerful 452cc Toro Engine
- 32" (81 cm) High-capacity mowing deck provides superior cutting performance in all conditions
- Smart Park™ Braking System - Toro's unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake while keeping the engine running when you need to get off and on the mower
- Adjustable steering column to maximize comfort for any operator
- 2015 Heavy-Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
- Toro 452cc Engine: The Toro 452cc engine provides dependable performance and reliable starting with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 32" (82 cm) Mowing Deck: Toro's four inch (10 cm) deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling Kit® or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- 2015 Heavy-Duty Construction: Features thick, 10-gauge steel frames, heavy-duty engine guards and large caster forks for added durability. Heavy-duty cast iron and steel front axle provide years of dependable performance.
- 2015 Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance. 50" (127 cm) deck is pictured.
- 2015 Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System: Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive maneuverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro's unibody frame and reinforced with a cross member for lasting durability and performance.
- 2015 Smart Park™ Braking System: Toro's unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake when you need to get off the mower while keeping the engine running.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You'll not only have more time to enjoy, you'll extend the working life of your mower. *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- 2015 Key Choice™ Mowing System: Remove the key to prevent others from mowing in reverse for added piece of mind.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- 2015 Adjustable Steering Column: Steering column adjusts for maximum comfort for any operator.
- Engine: 452cc Toro Engine
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 32" / 81 cm - 13 ga. 1 blade
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,959 ft/min
- Deck Design: 32" (81 cm) - 13 ga. 1-blade
- Engine Displacement: 452cc
- Height: 45.4" / 115.3 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Length: 78.9" / 200.4 cm
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm Extra-Tall
- Steering Controls: Wheel Steering
- Tank Capacity: 3 Gallons (11.3 liters)
- Tires: 11 in x 4 in (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18 in x 6 in (45.7 cm x 15.2cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 36.2" / 92 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 36.2 in x 78.9 in x 45.4 in (92 cm x 200.4 cm x 115.3 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 6 in. (45.7 cm x 15.2cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 32 in. (81 cm)