Toro 34" TimeCutter® MX3450 (74750)
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
TheTimeCutter MX3450 zero turn lawn mower is powered by our exclusive Toro® 452cc single-cylinder engine designed specifially for this machine. It feautures a 34" 10-gauge, fabricated mowing deck with convenient washout port, 18" thickly padded premium seat, deck lift pedal and anti-vibration floor mat.
- Powerful Toro® 452cc Single-Cylinder
- 34" wide, fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Speed ® Control System has three ground speed ranges (Trim, Tow, and Mow) giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachments
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium seat offers maximum back support for enhanced comfort
- Toro 452cc Engine: The Toro 452cc engine provides dependable performance and reliable starting with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 2015 Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Height-of-Cut Assist: Foot-assist height of cut makes it easier for you to raise and lower the fabricated deck.
- 2015 Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Anti-Vibration Floor Mat: Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You'll not only have more time to enjoy, you'll extend the working life of your mower. *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- 2015 Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro's Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 2015 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Hour Meter: Hour meter helps you maintain your machine at the proper service intervals for maximum product life.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: Toro® 425cc Single-Cylinder
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 34" / 86.3 cm - 10-ga. 2 blades
- Armrests: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 34" (86.3 cm) Fabricated 10-guage - 2 blades
- Displacement: 425cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Mow(F/R) 7 mph/3 mph, Tow(F/R) 5.5 mph/2.4 mph, Trim (F/R) 4 mph/1.7 mph
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Number of Blades: 2
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Tires: 11" x 4" (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18" x 6" (45.7 cm x 15.24 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 4 in. (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 6 in. (45.7 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 34 in. (86.3 cm)