Toro 50" TimeCutter® MX5025 (74776)
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
The TimeCutter MX5025 zero turn lawn mower is powered by 23 hp Kawasaki® V-Twin 726cc engine. Featuring a 50" 10-gauge fabricated steel mowing system with convenient washout port. With great features like our exclusive Smart Speed® control system it allows you to choose from 3 speeds giving you greater control when trimming, towing attachments and mowing.
- 23 hp Kawasaki® V-Twin 726cc
- Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from 3 ground speeds for optimal performance - trim, tow or mow.
- Wide 50" fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Automatic Parking Brake - making operation simple
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 2015 Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame: The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
- 2015 Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 2015 Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro's Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- 2015 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 23 hp Kawasaki® V-Twin 726cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" /127 cm - 10 ga. 3 blades
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min (5,587 m/min)
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Engine Horsepower: 23 hp
- Engine Displacement: 726 cc
- Ground Speed: MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
- Height: 39.1" / 99.3 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 4.5" (3.8 - 11.4 cm)
- Length: 72.9" / 185.1 cm
- Seat: 18" (46 cm) Thickly Padded Premium
- Tires: 13" x 5" (33 cm x 12.7 cm) Front, 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 53.5" / 135.8 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5" x 72.9" x 39.1" (135.8 cm x 185.1 cm x 99.3 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- 726 cc
- Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 5 in. (33 cm x 12.7 cm); Rear: 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)