Toro 52" TITAN® HD 1500 Series (74454)
The TITAN HD 1500 Series mowers deliver durability, professional results and performance at an outstanding value. Tackle your toughest jobs, on or off the mower, with the all-new tool-mounting capability, bringing unmatched utility and productivity right to your fingertips.
- Commercial-Grade Engines - give you heavy-duty performance day in and day out, so you can maximize productivity at an outstanding value
- Gain Durability - from the 7/10-gauge, high strength steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck, rugged 2" x 3" tubular frame and commercial-grade hydraulics
- Get All Day Comfort - with a deluxe adjustable suspension seat, isolated floor pan, deck step guide and easy to-use controls
- Save Time - with the exclusive ability to easily attach tools and accessories directly to the mower with tool mounting brackets
- Toro Commercial-Grade Engines: Powerful and reliable Toro engines are built specifically for the TITAN HD 1500 Series to provide optimal performance and reliability. Heavy-duty features like the two-barrel carburetor, automotive-style piston assembly, cast-iron cylinder liners, and self-cleaning air filter housing ensure this engine is up to the task.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks: Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as fast or well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial-Grade Hydraulics: The integrated pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You'll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- Easy Service: The flip-up floor panel and easy access to routine service points around the engine make service easy.
- Height Of Cut Adjustment: Change the deck height quickly and easily with this intuitively designed panel.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro® V-Twin (708cc)
- Fuel Capacity: Gas/7 Gal (26.5 L)
- Cutting Width: 52" (132.1 cm)
- Armrests: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min
- Blade Type: .204" (.5 cm) Heat-Treated Steel
- Caster Tires: 13" x 6.5" - 6" (33 x 16.5 - 15.2 cm)
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Deck Design: 5" (12.7 cm) deck depth, 7/10-Gauge High-Strength Steel TURBO FORCE® w/ bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive Tires: 22" x 9.5" - 12" (55.9 x 24.1 - 30.5 cm)
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Ground Speed: Up to 8 mph (12.9 km/h)
- Height: ROPS Height (Folded) - 49" (124.5 cm), ROPS Height (Upright) - 70.5" (179.1 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5" (.25" increments) 3.8 - 12.7 cm (.6 cm increments)
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Ignition: Electric
- Length: 82" (208.3 cm)
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- Seat: High-Back Adjustable Suspension Seat
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: 8" (20.3 cm) Diameter Aluminum Housing, 1" (2.5 cm) Shaft
- Steering Controls: 1.4" (3.6 cm) Diameter Grips; Adjustable, Dampened
- ToolMountingCapability: Side Console Ready
- Transmission: ZT-2800 Integrated Pumps & Wheel Motors
- Weight: 862 lbs. (391 kg)
- Warranty: 4 Year 500 Hour Limited
- Width: Deck Clearance Width - 56.75" (144.1 cm), Deflector Width - 67.25" (170.8 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp
- Engine Type
- ZT-2800 Integrated Pumps & Wheel Motors
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in. (132.1 cm)